Tax Affairs are Constantly
Frank Pagano commenced his Accountancy practice located in Traralgon in 1984.
He attained a Bachelor Of Economics degree from Monash University Clayton and is a Fellow of the National Tax & Accountants Association.
Our firm specialises in small business income tax, CST, bookkeeping and management for individuals, trusts, companies and partnerships.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
- Preparation of income tax returns for self managed funds
- We offers up-to-date knowledge and advice on the current tax rules to get the best results
BOOKKEEPING & BAS
- Client bookkeeping either monthly or quarterly
- preparation and lodgment of Business activity statements
- Training for clients to enable self lodgment
- Assist and oversee online bookkeeping software
- reckon and quickbooks
INDIVIDUALS & PARTNERSHIPS
TRUSTS & COMPANIES
Preparation and lodgment of tax returns for:
- Income tax
- Pay as you go
- Payroll tax